July 13, 2012 - Farm Works Software® has released version 2012.04.521 of the Office software.
- Edit of Completed Drainage Layer – Available in Surface for optional editing of completed drainage layer. Editing a completed drainage layer is important when accidental logging occurs on the Trimble FmX® display.
- Advanced Guidance Line Management – Available in Surface for planning and managing guidance lines for planting, record as-driven lines, and distribution of lines for harvest. This feature allows you to take lines from another source (such as elevation contours created with the Surface Levee Tool) and generate parallel lines that can be used for planting and other functions. You can then take as planted (and other lines) and automatically create row lines that can be used for applications that are done on a row by row basis. This functionality is particularly useful for sugarcane farms and requires version 6.6 of the Trimble FmX display.
- Updated Map Printing – Available in Surface so that tile lines that have multiple sizes will print lengths on a map when Range Count is turned on.
- Added "Smoothing" to Drainage Design - Available in Surface to allow smoothing of drainage design. The selection of low, medium, and high matches the Autoslope functionality with WM-Drain™ on the Trimble FmX® display.
- Updated John Deere GS2 and GS3 Firmware – Available in Mapping for reading and writing the latest data formats to the John Deere GS2 and GS3 display.
- Updated Precision Planting Firmware – Available in Mapping for reading and writing the latest data formats to the Precision Planting 20/20 Seedsense display.
- Modified Edit Mode for Bing™ Imagery Layer – Available in Mapping so that imagery button works while in edit mode.
Customers of the Office software who are subscribed to the Update Service Plan (USP) will automatically receive these features by selecting “Check for Updates" located under the Help menu. Another option is to use the download link: http://www.farmworks.com/support/downloads.php