News Office Field Order Support About Us

Problems with Crop Variety Report when planting multiple varieties of the same commodity in one paddock

Search Discussion Boards
August 16, 2012 07:58PM
Hi Guys

The crop variety report has two area columns: Area(Ha) and Job Area(Ha). The Area(Ha) column just lists the area of the crop enterprise - which causes a problem when I plant different varieties of the same commodity in the same paddock.

For example, if I have a 60Ha paddock that is split in thirds and planted to 3 different varieties of Barley. If I plant 20Ha with Barley Var1, 20Ha with Barley Var2 and 20Ha Barley Var3, then the Area(Ha) column Totals my Barley2012 to be 180Ha in that paddock, even though the paddock is only 60Ha. I can get my variety area from the Job area, but it seems to me that the Area(Ha) column is meaningless in this scenario.

I hope this makes sense.

Let me know if it doesn't.

Cheers

Jo
SubjectAuthorPosted

Problems with Crop Variety Report when planting multiple varieties of the same commodity in one paddock

jopetersAugust 16, 2012 07:58PM

Re: Problems with Crop Variety Report when planting multiple varieties of the same commodity in one paddock

jopetersAugust 18, 2012 10:40PM

Re: Problems with Crop Variety Report when planting multiple varieties of the same commodity in one paddock

KathyClineAugust 20, 2012 09:25AM

KathyClineAugust 17, 2012 05:02PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited