News Office Field Order Support About Us

April 17, 2012 03:36PM
Short answer is yes. You just have to define the geographic coordinate system/projection in ArcMap. I routInely move shape files from Farmworks into ArcMap. I can't remember exactly, but I believe it's NAD 1983 and/or UTM and your zone (mine is 15N). I still get crossed on the difference between projection and coordinate systems.


gagunatApril 17, 2012 02:34PM

Re: shapefiles

bviatorApril 17, 2012 03:36PM

Re: shapefiles

Kathy ClineApril 17, 2012 04:02PM

Re: shapefiles

bviatorApril 18, 2012 07:41AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited