Farm Works™ View software offers a simple mapping solution that is compatible with a wide range of popular precision farming devices.
Display and print yield maps, guidance lines, as-applied maps, coverage maps, and more. Other features include the ability to build a list of client, farm, field, and input names that can be written out to other precision farming devices for data management.
View is designed for the beginner who is seeking a simple mapping solution. The advantage of using View is that it can easily be upgraded to Farm Works Mapping or Surface software without losing any previously entered data. When View is upgraded, new and exciting features will be added to your software. Some of these features include:
- Displaying Bing™ Maps
- Importing and overlaying other layers such as soil types and soil test results
- Utilizing layer transparency tool for displaying multiple layers at one time
- Creating variable rate prescription maps manually or using a formula
- Printing extensive chemical, seed, fertilizer, and other field reports
- Maintaining detailed equipment records and burn rate of fuel for entire fleet
- Viewing profit maps
See the Farm Works View factsheet for complete details.
- Microsoft® Windows® XP, 7, or 8
- 128 MB Memory
- 50 MB Hard Drive Space