May 2, 2014 - Farm Works Software® has released version 2014.06.28 of the Office software.
- Filter Payable Payments by Date (Accounting) – payable payments can now be filtered by date range so you can easily pay bills within a set date range.
- Support for Scroll Wheel in Account Register (Accounting)
- Enter Descriptions for Other Expenses/Revenues (Accounting) – enter additional information for each expense or revenue. This is especially useful for entering part numbers or other details when more than one item is purchased in a transaction.
- Expanded Node Tool Functionality (Mapping) – multiple points can be selected when using the node tool for editing or removing points.
- CNH Updates (Mapping)– there were many enhancements specific to CNH.
- More attributes on map for CNH Sugarcane/Advanced Trip data.
- Support for “GPS Quality” as an attribute for CNH jobs.
- Added advanced option to use or not use filter when Reading CNH data useful for reading data for small areas such as test plots.
- Support for CNH E-Notes.
- Support for reading the details of tank mixes.
- Precision Planting Fix (Mapping) – updated to include the writing of field boundaries.
- Ag Leader *.agdata Update (Mapping) - firmware update to support latest *.agdata files.
- Support for Reading FmX Track3D Point Files (Mapping) – streamlined the process of importing Track3D point files from the Trimble FmX® integrated display. This feature is especially helpful when importing data from Trimble’s GreenSeeker® crop sensing system.
- Office Sync Enhancements (Connected Farm) – added functionality to right-click and hide devices, multi-select devices, and right-click on devices to process inbox. Hiding devices are extremely important when more than one project is used so that you can control the devices assigned to each project.
- Export All Reports in a .CSV Format (All Programs) – all reports can now export as text using a .csv format, including the accounting reports.
Customers of the Office software who are subscribed to the Update Service Plan (USP) will automatically receive these features by selecting “Check for Updates" located under the Help menu. Another option is to use the download link: http://www.farmworks.com/support/downloads.php