Creating zip file from Console Data card and uploading file
If you have XP or Vista-Windows 7 or 8, you have a built in zip process.
Here are the steps to follow:
1. Place the SD Card into appropriate card reader drive. 2. Right click on the computer Start button and left click on Explore. 3. Use the scroll bar on the left hand section to locate the drive reading the card and highlight. 4. This will display the data files/folders found on the card on the right hand side. 5. Hold down on the ctrl key on keyboard and left click on all items displayed. 6. After all items have been highlighted, right click on one of the highlighted files, select Send To and then select Compressed zip file. 7. Windows will then compress all the selected files into one file with a .zip file extension right on the same storage card. (It will name this file what ever the last file name in your highlighted list was called). 8. When you click on the link I provided follow these steps to upload:
Click on the Words "Upload Here".
1 When the small upload box appears click on the button called Browse.
2. Change the Look In box to where you the .zip file. In your case this will be the drive reading the storage card.
3. Highlight the file name and click Open.
4. When you have returned back to the previous screen, click on the button called Upload below the file name box.
5. You will see the process bar and will receive a message when upload is complete. (DO NOT close this window until upload is complete)
6. Send me an email to tell me that your backup file is on our web site. (firstname.lastname@example.org) Please also tell me the name of the file that was uploaded.