News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

FEATURE REQUEST - split task data by boundaries

Search Discussion Boards
February 17, 2017 09:07PM
*disclaimer - This is my first message post; not sure if there is another/better way of submitting feature requests*

I have found that it would be extremely handy to be able (have the option to) to equitably split completed jobs by using the field or enterprise boundary.

Example:
I have a dryland field connected to an irrigated circle with (2) dryland corners. There are rotations when all (4) fields are in summerfallow at the same time. We then will perform a single tillage operation across all (4) fields to maximize tractor efficiency. This forces me to have to manually split out each field from the job and manually calculate the time and expense per field. Since there are (4) fields, I ultimately have to import the same job (4) times in order to provide job information for each field. This also happens during herbicide application when the same tank mix is used across multiple crop enterprises.

It would be nice to have a window where a single completed job could be applied to multiple fields, with a check box to "split job by enterprise boundary" and maintain equability amongst the fields (field 1 makes up 43% area of the total area covered, so 43% of the supplies, equipment and labor for the job are distributed to field 1, field 2 makes up 27% area of the total area covered, so 27% of the supplies, equipment and labor for the job are distributed to field 2....)
SubjectAuthorPosted

FEATURE REQUEST - split task data by boundaries

bbaumannFebruary 17, 2017 09:07PM

Re: FEATURE REQUEST - split task data by boundaries

KathyClineFebruary 18, 2017 08:17AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited