News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Farmworks view not showing all events (from trimble fmx)

Search Discussion Boards
March 22, 2016 04:55AM
Hi guys, recently put an FMX screen (FM-1000) in one of our tractors and have sprayed, and covered a few paddocks with it now. I have already mapped all of my paddocks and have read the data via USB into Farmworks View. I can now view my fields and farm layout but for some reason some of the event data is not showing up. There are only a couple random coverage maps I can view in the program (should be about 10-15). When I open them on the USB stick on the computer they show up in there under the paddock names so they have definately transferred across from the FXM screen, labelled by the event names i called them in the field. Not all of them appear in Farmworks though.

If I load the "ag gps" folder using read data in farmworks with the "jobs" tab open, it starts importing and listing all of the jobs down there, and it says "recording farm" after reading the events, and then it goes to the next stage of importing guidance lines and swaths and the events disappear as fast as they appeared! Can't work out what 4-5 random coverage maps show up but the rest don't??

Any help would be appreciated!

Matt

EDIT: also, when I read the data I am selecting "trimble">"Aggps 170">AG gps folder. Theres an option to read from FMX but when i click it it does not show the ag gps folder.

EDIT2: It seems if when I select the AG GPS folder I can load an individual event by selecting it but trying to do multiples it just doesn't work.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2016 05:07AM by htmatt.
SubjectAuthorPosted

Farmworks view not showing all events (from trimble fmx)

htmattMarch 22, 2016 04:55AM

Re: Farmworks view not showing all events (from trimble fmx)

KathyClineMarch 22, 2016 08:34AM

htmattMarch 27, 2016 12:05AM

KathyClineMarch 28, 2016 02:01PM

htmattNovember 29, 2016 04:43AM

KathyClineNovember 29, 2016 02:07PM

htmattDecember 01, 2016 06:15AM

htmattMarch 23, 2016 06:16AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited