August 31, 2015 09:27PM
So this will be my third year of attempting to get a trimble yield monitor to work on an FMX. 1st year did not work at all as it would never calibrate and stay close. 2nd year moisture sensor never worked until 1/2 way through year dealer was able to get 8.01.80349 software installed which is what the dealers support person told them to use to make the moisture sensor work. On the display everything was working finally and showed the correct info but when i imported i could not trust the numbers, as acres were off, yields were off because acres were off. SO before harvest starts this year what FMX software needs to be installed to make sure that everything will work on BOTH ends? I am currently running 2014.9.36. I do not have a update service plan as i have for the past 2 years and everytime i call in after hours ( i work full time away from home) i get well i am not sure you will have to call back during regular hours so i canceled the service plan as i can get more useful info this way. I can purchase a service plan if needed but would rather not as this version seems to be working with no bugs. Please help me get this thing working properly before harvest.

Thank you for your assistance

Sam
SubjectAuthorPosted

What Software does FMX need to have to make yield monitor work correctly?

farmer319August 31, 2015 09:27PM

Re: What Software does FMX need to have to make yield monitor work correctly?

LeslieSeptember 02, 2015 08:28AM

Re: What Software does FMX need to have to make yield monitor work correctly?

KathyClineSeptember 01, 2015 10:54AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login