News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Re: Importing FMX Data problems for the 2nd year in a row

Search Discussion Boards
November 17, 2014 08:16PM
I have checked the available components. My ISO Task Data Drive Installed version is 3.0.0.345. Available Version is 3.0.0.345. In the FMX i believe the version that i started the season with was 7.2. Part way through the season my local trimble dealer finally found out that the reason the moisture sensor was not working was due to software per a conversation with trimble support. The software was updated to 8.01.80349. The moisture sensor then worked as it should. I have tried importing my data into sms tonight and i have found that if the data is just imported all but 1 corn field the acres are far from what they really are. For example a 5 acre field shows .280 acres harvested. Another was .485 acres in a 5 acre field but all the yield data is there. In farm works my acres and yield are off on several fields. It was also found that if the data was changed to Spatial data in SMS the areas were then correct. I still do not under stand how it can import into farm works the first time mostly correct but then after it will not import correctly. Is there something in farm works that knows the data has already been imported and that is why it will not change what is being imported? Just thinking out loud. If there is any thing else you need please let me know as i would really like this to be working as it should as this is taking much more time that nessassary
SubjectAuthorPosted

Importing FMX Data problems for the 2nd year in a row

farmer319November 16, 2014 03:55PM

KathyClineNovember 17, 2014 08:24AM

farmer319November 17, 2014 08:16PM

KathyClineNovember 18, 2014 03:14PM

farmer319November 25, 2014 07:45PM

Deb HurrawNovember 26, 2014 11:46AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited