News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Legend displays tile size in inches instead of description

Search Discussion Boards
December 19, 2013 11:23AM
We run two computers with this program. One automatically displays the Drainage Planned layer legend as the material "10" plastic" and the other displays it as the size "10.0". I would like both to display the pipe description (10" plastic) as opposed to the size of the tile in inches (10.0) so that I can differentiate a 10" plastic from a 10" clay where both are attributed at 10.0 inches. I have started attributing clay tiles as 10.1 to help separate them but have older materials listed that I cannot edit or delete that are still at 10.0 (also - can I delete or edit materials listed under "Pipe" that were put in with incorrect or inconsistent attributes? We have a long list of pipes I would like to edit).

Where can I change what displays in the legend as the default for size? I know I can check the box in front of "Range Descriptions" in the "wrench" tool and put a description in but the other computer does this automatically so there is evidently something that can be set. Also, I don't want to display "Materials" instead of "Size" since it gives me "Multiple" which is no help in computing how much tile to order.
SubjectAuthorPosted

Legend displays tile size in inches instead of description

Christiane FreelandDecember 19, 2013 11:23AM

Re: Legend displays tile size in inches instead of description

Jeff GeigerJanuary 21, 2014 01:21PM

Nicole YoqueletDecember 19, 2013 04:51PM

Christiane FreelandJanuary 20, 2014 04:25PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited