News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Re: Importing generic map files

Search Discussion Boards
December 17, 2013 04:26PM
You can use the Calibrate program that is included in our Mapping module in correlation with the Farm Works Office (mapping or surface) to do this. The easiest way to do this is to display a reference map (such as aerial imagery, yield map, etc) in Farm Works, right click in three different areas on the map and choose to register location and name each point > open the calibrate program (This can be found in the directory Farm Works was installed to) > open the file you want to calibrate > use the Register points button to click in correlation within points registered in Farm Works Office > assign the correct registered location name > save the file and then import it into Farm Works Office as a shape file/background for instance.

Hope this helps.


Abby Hruby
Farm Works Software

Importing generic map files

crhogan11December 16, 2013 09:07PM

Re: Importing generic map files

Abby HrubyDecember 17, 2013 04:26PM

Re: Importing generic map files

crhogan11December 17, 2013 09:37PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited