News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

New Mapping PDF is wrong

Search Discussion Boards
December 15, 2013 08:35PM
I am new to this whole mapping portion of farm works and i am counting on the manuals to be correct in showing and telling how to do stuff but i can not count on it as i am constantly finding problems in the manuals. At this time if you follow pg 177, 178 for splitting out point data it is wrong in that if you rubber band the item it does not turn black, it turns white, and if you right click you get invert selection, register location, get areal image and copy but no split as the manual says so. How does one go about splitting out data since this is the only way it shows doing this task? Also another problem i am having is when i go to import a field task why does farm works always want to update my guidance lines on every field even though nothing has changed, is there a way to tell it not to update guidance lines? I have deleted these in farm works and i am going to write them to the display to change for the future but how do i get it to no go back in and over right all the lines i have deleted so far?

thank you for the help

Sam
SubjectAuthorPosted

New Mapping PDF is wrong

farmer319December 15, 2013 08:35PM

Re: New Mapping PDF is wrong

Mitch KonenDecember 16, 2013 09:57AM

farmer319December 18, 2013 11:01PM

Mitch KonenDecember 19, 2013 12:43AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited