News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

October 30, 2013 06:10PM
When I downloaded my Pro700, I have found that some of the "jobs" are bunched under the first job name for that field even though there are several jobs (or tasks as they are called on the 700). This seems to happen across enterprises (corn or beans) and is not consistent, meaning it doesn't happen every time. When it does happen, the data is not necessarily lost, it is there, but it is co-mingled with the some of the other data many times under the original task name I started the field with.

Example: I usually start a field and label the first task "Ends" then I have a separate task for each variety. This should create separate "jobs" in the field. When I read the data, the first task or job is always there. However, the subsequent tasks or jobs may or may not be there. The GPS and yield data MAY be under the individual task or job name or it may be co-mingled with the original task name. When the individual task names do not appear, they are always under or co-mingled with the first task when you look at a yield map. They do not appear as separate jobs under the jobs tab.

Please advise as I am losing my individual side by side data that I have separate tasks for on my Pro 700.
SubjectAuthorPosted

Job names

RebfarmsOctober 30, 2013 06:10PM

Re: Job names

KathyClineOctober 31, 2013 09:48AM

RebfarmsOctober 31, 2013 03:02PM

Mitch KonenOctober 31, 2013 06:16PM

KathyClineOctober 31, 2013 03:04PM

Mitch KonenOctober 31, 2013 10:30AM

RebfarmsOctober 31, 2013 03:07PM

Roger DuMondNovember 04, 2013 11:13AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited