News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

April 22, 2013 06:34PM
This is kind of a complicated issue so I will try to explain myself as best I can.

We have a half section of ground that currently has 2 pivots/circles on it. Of the acres 118.6 acres are in the circle on the west quarter and 118.8 acres are in the circle on the east quarter. The east circle is divided in two with 60.4 in a separate field and 58.4 in another field. The remainder of the acres are dryland. We have 25.8 acres that are a separate field on the west side of the west circle, 21.1 acres that are a separate field on the east side of the east circle and 3.7 acres that are a separate field on the west side of the east circle. There is 55.9 acres that are located between the two circles and are one field. There is also some acres on the east quarter that are grass and not farmed.

We are removing the east pivot and the entire east quarter will be farmed as dryland. We have not decided how we will be splitting the field but are not worried about the yet. Our dilemma is what is the best way to combine the two irrigated halves of the east circle with the 21.1 and 3.7 acres and a portion of the 55.9 acres. We basically want to create a new field with no history. When we divide some of the 55.9 acres off we want that history to temporarily go to the east side and then it will basically be forgotten when the new field is formed. We need some of the history to stay with the acres that will become a smaller version of the 55.9 acres.

We will have a different tenant on the east quarter - one that does not have any history there - but the west quarter landlord and tenant relationship will remain the same.

Thanks - Lynda
SubjectAuthorPosted

removing circle

r2farmApril 22, 2013 06:34PM

Re: removing circle

KathyClineApril 23, 2013 11:41AM

r2farmApril 24, 2013 12:59PM

KathyClineApril 24, 2013 03:55PM

r2farmApril 24, 2013 04:00PM

r2farmApril 23, 2013 05:43PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited