News Office Field Order Support About Us

Re: Farm works crashing on print

Search Discussion Boards
June 27, 2012 03:00PM
Thanks Jeff,

I already contacted Phil templeton, I believe the problem is partly solved for now (wish it was forever) after installing version 2012; he can now print at least most reports, yet in others it still crashes (and i don't really think it is corruption coz otherwise it wouldn't print on the new version -2012).

In other news; I got a different client running FW on XP. I have been able to update his drivers to "greenstar 2" after much struggle ( he didn't have dot net framework at first; which I had to install), problem is, when I try to read the data, it doesn't give me the fields (after selecting (setup)- "read data option". In my laptop, I can read the data but the file "setup" appears as "setup.fdc" while on his comp, it just appears as "setup" and there is no conversion of data into fields. I believe there is another update or software I need to install so that the client can access his yield data as comfortably as I do in my laptop.
I don't know which software/update that should be. Do you have any idea about this? He is also using version 2011.9.490

Many thanks for your support,

Kirui K.R

FW support
Nairobi, Kenya
SubjectAuthorPosted

Farm works crashing on print

KipngetichJune 15, 2012 03:24AM

Jeff GeigerJune 15, 2012 02:39PM

KipngetichJune 16, 2012 01:32PM

Jeff GeigerJune 18, 2012 08:22AM

KipngetichJune 27, 2012 03:28AM

Jeff GeigerJune 27, 2012 02:23PM

KipngetichJune 27, 2012 03:00PM

KathyClineJune 28, 2012 08:55AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited