News Office Field Order Support About Us

February 08, 2012 12:09PM
At the end of 2011, I had my 2011 yield maps imported and was able to work with them. At some point in the last month, all of the data associated with them disappeared. It still says there is a job there, but there is no map and no job properties. I uploaded a backup from preharvest. My planting maps are gone. My spring '11 VRT fertilizer maps are gone. When I try to import yield again, it refuses to bring in any of the data. However if I start a new project, everything imports just as it should. All of my maps from prior years are just fine. I have much of this data also stored in other places, but I think I need some sort of advice on how to start piecing things back together. Honestly, there are several major changes in my overall operation that I would like to make. I am almost considering archiving everything I did before and starting with a fresh project. However that is going to be a pretty big time commitment to bring back in the relevant soil tests and stuff. Am on version 12.11.268 currently.
SubjectAuthorPosted

Memory loss

ClaySEIAFebruary 08, 2012 12:09PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited