News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Re: Pre-defined print areas

Search Discussion Boards
November 17, 2009 06:15PM
Hi Kathy,

Sorry, I'll try to be more clear on what I want to do. I have divided the farm into sixteen regions. I have a polygon layer for each region that shows the boundary, field name, and acreage. Each region map also has a title and a number displayed in an specific place on the page. I then have a key that shows the names of all the farms that are on that number map. The set of 16 maps is placed in a notebook and given to employees, because they don't know all the field names. At times I may create point layers, one point for each field, that has a fertilizer rate, etc. attribute that I have created in a spread sheet and joined with the points. With the point layer displayed on top of the region map, I want to print a map with one of each region on a page. What is difficult with this system is some regions need to have a portrait orientation, some need to be landscape. In order to print a particular region map, I have to use the "select print area" feature and move it around to recreate the same map area each time. What I am asking for, is a way to save these print areas to use over again.

Any better?
Kurt
SubjectAuthorPosted

Pre-defined print areas

Kurt M Van NessNovember 17, 2009 10:28AM

KathyClineNovember 17, 2009 12:42PM

Kurt M Van NessNovember 17, 2009 06:15PM

KathyClineNovember 18, 2009 09:40AM

Mitch KonenNovember 17, 2009 08:43PM

Kurt M Van NessNovember 18, 2009 08:51AM

BettyNovember 17, 2009 06:26PM

Pegasus Agri DataNovember 17, 2009 10:28PM

KathyClineNovember 18, 2009 11:19AM

Pegasus Agri DataNovember 18, 2009 02:40PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited