News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Re: Legends and Job Names

Search Discussion Boards
March 20, 2009 10:34AM
Yes, originally we were going to put in insecticide with the 28 at a rate of 2 oz/acre and the 28 was set to 32 gallons/acre. We forgot to put the insecticide on the truck so we didn't use it. When I unloaded the job data from the GS2, I simply deleted the insecticide from the job. Under layer properties it shows the 28 as fl oz/acre. Under the drop down there is no listing for gallons/acre. Here is my question. I think that he entered the info in the GS2 as a custom tank mix. I want my map and info to show gallons/acre even if I had put the insecticide in. I want to be able to edit each item in the tank mix. If that is not possible, then it needs to be and is something the programmers need to change. The tank mix is a great thing for the operator in the machine because it is all set up for them ahead of time and they simply select whichever tank mix they are using. But once the info is unloaded into FarmWorks you need to be able to edit the totals on each item to accurately reflect the amounts used and you need to be able to manipulate the map to show what product you want to look at. So back to what I have now and what I can do with it. How can I correct it to accurately show gallons?

My question about changing the name for the job was in regard to SHOULD I change the name?

Thanks!
Christie
SubjectAuthorPosted

Legends and Job Names

kcsmomMarch 19, 2009 12:51PM

KathyClineMarch 19, 2009 06:22PM

kcsmomMarch 20, 2009 10:34AM

KathyClineMarch 20, 2009 12:39PM

kcsmomMarch 20, 2009 01:38PM

KathyClineMarch 20, 2009 02:13PM

kcsmomMarch 20, 2009 04:07PM

KathyClineMarch 20, 2009 05:25PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited