News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Combine Calibration

Search Discussion Boards
October 01, 1997 12:00AM
Nope, you can't yet use a later card to recalibrate an existing yield layer. In fact, since Ag Leader's calibration function is a deep, dark secret, the best I could do is to allow you to use a different card image as a calibration card when you import a card. This means that to recalibrate old data, you'd have to reimport the image of that data from your backup directory using a different calibration card. Again, this isn't possible with the current version. I'm thinking of adding some Ag-Leader-specific stuff, though, as an "AL-2000 killer" update, including season summaries and calibration loads, so this might find its way into a future version.

Right now, autodraw just gets all the points on the layer. It might be nice to use show me, though, and it probably wouldn't even be that difficult to implement. I'll add it to "THE LIST."

As for table access, well, yeah, that'd be nice too. Tell you what: when we get all that calculation and interlayer manipulation and suchlike that you keep bugging me about done, we'll start thinking about the table thing. :)

Ron Parker
Farm Works Software

SubjectAuthorPosted

Combine Calibration

Lyle September 29, 1997 12:00AM

Combine Calibration

Ron Parker October 01, 1997 12:00AM

Table Access Contd.

Lyle October 02, 1997 12:00AM

Table Access Contd.

Ron Parker October 02, 1997 12:00AM

One data type missing?

Lyle October 03, 1997 12:00AM

Re: Using gridded views with external software

Ron Parker October 06, 1997 12:00AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited