News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Re: Imports, field markers, icons

Search Discussion Boards
Jim,
We just got the data formats for the Ag Leader GPS 2000 for field markers and we will be adding an import to a future release. However, it probably won't be on the next release.

With regards to customized icons, not on the next release. However, we're always open to adding icons. If you send us pictures of icons you're looking for we'll do our best to add them.

As far as the width of the window for posting messages, if you're getting two scrollbars (one where you type and one outside that window) it's because you're using too large of a font. With netscape if you go under Options to General Preferences and set your Proportional Font to Times New Roman 12 and your Fixed Font to Courier New 10 (these are the Netscape default settings), you'll get rid of the outside scrollbar.
Additionally, I've noticed that with Internet Explorer the text will wrap so you never use a scroll bar creating messages while Netscape always makes me use the scrollbar (it doesn't wrap). This is true with any website where I post a message, not just Farm Works. I'm guessing that there's a setting in Netscape that I'm missing to fix this. If anyone out there has any ideas, let me know.

I hope this helps!

R. Scott Nusbaum
Farm Works Software
SubjectAuthorPosted

Imports, field markers, icons

Jim Hemminger July 02, 1997 12:00AM

Re: Imports, field markers, icons

R. Scott Nusbaum - Farm Works Software July 03, 1997 12:00AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited