1) The ability to map and edit all the data from an AgLeader Advanced file is planned for release within the next year.
2) Having Farm Site recalculate the yield after changing the moisture can happen after we complete #1 and store the yield before any shrink.
3) The ability to have formulas in the database probably will not be completed until some time after the fall 1997 release.
4) The crash that you are experiencing when you lose your GPS signal and have a lot of points in one location is fixed on the latest release v. 4.55.
5) You should be able to add a field for size to your varieties layer to keep track of the area of each polygon. This area however will not be listed in the average over polygon view of the yield data.
6) The program is known to work under NT 3.1 and should work under NT 4.0.