September 21, 2017 07:09AM
I have an FM 750 display which I've used for guidance for several years. Just recently I downloaded the free version of Farmworks hoping to use the FM 750 to map some new tile lines. The download & install of the Farmworks appears to have gone successfully. I can open the program and get a Farmworks view screen. Likewise, I downloaded some data out of my FM 750 display onto a thumbdrive. I can see folders on the thumbdrive using microsoft file explorer. However, when I try to import job data Farmworks view I'm unsuccessful.
When I click on "Read Job Data" I get a popup box with a list of devices on the left, a text entry box to enter a path & file and box to display the files found. Among the devices listed are CFX 750 & FMX display but no FM 750. If I choose either of these devices and browse the thumbdrive I can see & select the agdata folders all the way down to field and operation. but nothing ever appears in the list of jobs.
Is the problem because my display FM 750 isn't specifically listed? How can I get it to show up on the list of devices? What else could be wrong?
SubjectAuthorPosted

Download data from FM 750 to Farmworks view

rickgthfSeptember 21, 2017 07:09AM

Re: Download data from FM 750 to Farmworks view

KathyClineSeptember 21, 2017 07:58AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login