January 14, 2017 04:36PM
I'm uploading application data(specifically spray data with multiple products) from a agleader incommand display. While uploading the data everything works okay until I get to the page "tank mix properties". What it is happening, regardless of what the unit of measure is in the display it is outputting the data in the format of Gallons or pounds.

For example we have a product that is sold and applied as a fluid oz. Both the Farmworks software and Incommand are set for fluid oz. What happens when uploading the inputting data file has it converted over to gallons and Farmworks is trying to read it Oz form(or whatever form of measurement the linked product is set for). The end result is the product is 1/128th of actual. This is the same for dry products in pounds/ounces. It would be nice to have it updated in the program where it automatically adjusted for this.

I tried getting around this by setting the product use rates in the form of gallons/pounds on every product, but it would cause a issue if the products were purchased in Fluid oz. and its also confusing on the rates to be using fractions of gallons.

Thank you

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2017 04:46PM by mrkfarms.
SubjectAuthorPosted

Agdata FODD feature request/update

mrkfarmsJanuary 14, 2017 04:36PM

Re: Agdata FODD feature request/update

KathyClineJanuary 18, 2017 09:55AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login