News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Re: Running farmworks on a mac?

Search Discussion Boards
March 25, 2013 10:18AM
Hi Martin,

Thanks for the reply. That is good to know since if I cannot resolve the problem I will just need to purchase a copy of Parallels. I know now that it is not something else on my computer since I just purchased a new computer and installed everything from a clean slate. Actually all the computer has on it right now is VM Fusion running Windows 7 and Farmworks where my other computer had all kinds of stuff on it and I wondered if it wasn't some other conflicts. This all started I think when I updated from Windows XP to Windows 7 but only after a few updates of Windows and probably Fusion as well. Farmworks often crashes doing a reconciliation in accounting. I can usually get through one reconciliation and then it will do it on the second but it is not consistent. The only thing it is consistent on is at reconciliation time. I've never seen it occur anywhere else. It is sure frustrating since Farmworks will not allow me to startup again until I restart windows because it tells me that Farmworks was not properly closed the last time. Reconciliations are long and painful! Thanks. -Guy
SubjectAuthorPosted

Running farmworks on a mac?

Guy LaRochelleMarch 22, 2013 04:23PM

Turnbull FarmsMarch 27, 2013 08:59AM

Guy LaRochelleMarch 29, 2013 07:19PM

Martin PetersMarch 24, 2013 09:45PM

Guy LaRochelleApril 04, 2013 08:03PM

KathyClineApril 05, 2013 08:18AM

Guy LaRochelleMarch 25, 2013 10:18AM

bswensethApril 06, 2013 09:23AM

KathyClineApril 08, 2013 10:29AM

jkazinApril 13, 2013 01:23PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited