News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Problems with CD keys upon installation

Search Discussion Boards
March 04, 2013 06:13PM
I have or had the 2011 version installed. Trac, Site, Pro, and Surface. I was trying to get a topographic map to load and had no such luck. Called support and was told I needed 2013 version installed to get help and that may be the cause of my problems when trying to pull in the map. When trying to install just surface or surface and mapping off of farmworks website I get an error message stating Surface-Invalid CD key. I have called sales several times and even had the CD sent to try and download from there. I am still getting the same error message when putting in the CD keys given. I can get mapping to to download but not surface due to invalid CD keys error. Since trying to download the 2013 version I no longer have the 2011 version either. I am very frustrated as it has been a week and I am in need of these maps for customers. I have been on the phone for hours the past week both with farmworks support and tech support for my computer to make sure there was not a problem with it. Still nothing resolved and still no farmworks on my computer. Does anyone have any information that may be able to help me? It is frustrating the money and time that has been spent trying to get this resolved and no one can help!!!!
SubjectAuthorPosted

Problems with CD keys upon installation

Theresa HackMarch 04, 2013 06:13PM

Re: Problems with CD keys upon installation

KathyClineMarch 05, 2013 08:41AM

Theresa HackMarch 05, 2013 06:18PM

rsummersMarch 07, 2013 09:40AM

KathyClineMarch 08, 2013 08:00AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited