News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Re: using connected farm on farmworks

Search Discussion Boards
October 31, 2012 10:34AM
Hi Nicole,
Thanks for the reply.

This might get a little confusing, so please bear with me. I have questions about both the app and the FW version.

I noted the availability of the app for my android phone, and did a little research on its use before I decided to download it and try it out. After reading the FAQ's, I went out to test it. So far, so good. Things appeared to work as they were supposed to. However, when I attempted to upload, the info went ... somewhere. I was never asked for any kind of account info by the app, and it certainly didn't seem to go to my connectedfarm.com account.

Then, while looking into the matter, I noted that the latest iteration of FarmWorks was supposed to be able to work with some functions of Connected Farm, although it wasn't clear exactly what functions those were. From the way the information was phrased, I assumed that it (FarmWorks) would also be able to work with whatever info my phone app gathered. I checked my copy of FW 2013, and could find no information whatsoever about enabling connected farm, other than what was in the online Help. I thought perhaps I need to download another module or program, but other than the service pack, which I'm not sure I need, nothing shows up in the online store.

And that was the extent of the information I was able to find. I hope you can help clear this up some.
SubjectAuthorPosted

using connected farm on farmworks

Tall GrassOctober 29, 2012 05:23PM

Nicole YoqueletOctober 31, 2012 07:54AM

Tall GrassOctober 31, 2012 10:34AM

khigerdNovember 09, 2012 07:50PM

Nicole YoqueletNovember 12, 2012 09:12AM

Tall GrassNovember 12, 2012 10:55AM

Nicole YoqueletNovember 12, 2012 11:09AM

dlgordonNovember 12, 2012 04:28PM

Nicole YoqueletNovember 13, 2012 08:28AM

khigerdNovember 14, 2012 08:13AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited