News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Bugs & wish list

Search Discussion Boards
April 26, 1998 12:00AM
It rained, so back to the computer. I have noticed a couple of bugs in 5.2:
1. After reconciling it asks if I want to see report, I click yes but no report appears. Then I happen to minimize FarmWorks window and there is the reconciliation report.
2. Made a deposit in account register, when I click details later to finish I get an error message: Error received: error code= -5 OK to proceed?

While not really a bug, the program will allow me to delete an entry which has been reconciled in another account without warning, which can throw my bank balance off.

I like the templates but why don't they save the description field? Most payees want us to put an account number on the check and I have to type it in each time. It would be best to be able to put one thing in the description for my records and another thing in the memo on the check like account no. or what the check is for. The account no could even be entered as part of the payee information (name, address, etc.) and automatically printed on checks.

Last, and probably least, why does the button in account register scrool bar flash?

Thank You,
Jim Hemminger
SubjectAuthorPosted

Bugs & wish list

Jim Hemminger April 26, 1998 12:00AM

Bugs & wish list

Jim Smithheisler April 27, 1998 12:00AM

Version 5.3

R. Scott Nusbaum - Farm Works Software April 27, 1998 12:00AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited