News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Library Software

Search Discussion Boards
Patti,
We've done our best to keep Farm Fund$ as flexible as possible. This was mainly done because there are no 2 farms that are exactly the same. However, this does make the program pretty adaptable for other uses. I have heard of others using the software for other businesses and I would encourage any of you out there doing this to add your tips and suggestions here.

About two years ago I helped my church get set up with a computer and software. Originally I was going to set them up with Farm Fund$. However, after I did some digging I found some software specifically designed for churches that included a number of other useful features. You might want to try some searching on the internet to see what you can find. As a couple suggestions try:

[www.buyersindex.com]
Buyers Index - This is a search engine for Mail Order outfits. If you use their Browse by Category option you'll find a category for Computer Software for Specific Industries that might help.

You also may want to check out Parson's Technology website at
[www.parsonstech.com]
They have a lot of different types of programs. I suggest them since they are the company that makes the program that I found for my church.

Let us know what you find out.

R. Scott Nusbaum
Farm Works Software
SubjectAuthorPosted

Other uses

Patti Streitmatter March 26, 1998 12:00AM

Library Software

R. Scott Nusbaum - Farm Works Software March 26, 1998 12:00AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited