News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Re: FARM WORKS DISCUSSION GROUP

Search Discussion Boards
May 24, 1996 12:00AM
As you may have noticed, the "Tips & Tricks" group is no more. There hadn't been any activity in it for a long time, so we deleted it.
The reason for the subgroups is to try to impose some order on the types of questions; this group could be seen as a place to talk about the future</i> of Farm Works, and the Support group is a place to talk about the <i>present. Norm's Corner, of course, is Norm's hangout. The original intent was that it be used for announcements, surveys, editorializing, and so on. Tips and Tricks was for topics like the one you brought up some months ago about sending a memo recorder into the field with your husband.
I am playing with a script that will allow you to enter the date or number of days since you last looked at the discussion groups and automatically see any new postings. If there is interest in such a page, let me know. I'm also working on a page like this for the web site at large, though it's somewhat harder and thus less likely. I could set up a "What's New" page that I would update manually whenever I make a significant change to the web site, if there's interest.
With all that said, what would you, the visitors to our web site, like to see here?

Ron Parker
Software Engineer and Webmaster,
Farm Works Software

SubjectAuthorPosted

FARM WORKS DISCUSSION GROUP

Ann King April 21, 1996 12:00AM

Jason Habrock September 26, 1997 12:00AM

R. Scott Nusbaum - Farm Works Software September 26, 1997 12:00AM

Ron Parker May 24, 1996 12:00AM

Steve in SoDak November 15, 1996 12:00AM

Gary Ellis April 24, 1996 12:00AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited