February 19, 2015 06:43PM
I am following up on the numerous calls put in about the Juno T-41....
I have spoken with AT&T quite a few times and had their technical support team go through our account to make sure their is nothing missing or incorrect on their end and they feel confident that it must be something that Farm works the Division of Trimble in which we purchased the phone from must be able to help us.
We are still unable to connect to the internet properly through Wi-Fi or AT&T...the last representative with AT&T advised me that I should ask if their is a APN that is associated with Trimble to input into the phone...it's hard to believe a $1800 phone which has the capability to connect to the internet no user would ever want to do this the phone acts as if it is dialing up a modem instead of just connecting the way a normal smartphone would do.
So in saying that how do we do updates if we can't connect and input our email??? We researched this phone for a long time before making a decision to purchase and so far have been quite disappointed not to mention spending the additional $500 for the mobile software for it!

Any help would be much appreciated...thank-you in advance
Miranda
Dairyland Solutions
SubjectAuthorPosted

Juno T-41 Internet Connection

Dairyland Solutions llcFebruary 19, 2015 06:43PM

Re: Juno T-41 Internet Connection

Jeff GeigerFebruary 20, 2015 01:49PM

Re: Juno T-41 Internet Connection

Jeff GeigerFebruary 20, 2015 11:13AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login