January 23, 2005 12:00AM
I am intrested in intergrating Farmworks into my operation. I am a small farmer (less than 1000 acres) with small size fields (2 to 25 acres). Can i just use Trac mate or will i need Farm trac also? Will any PPC work with the GPS or other equipments hook ups?


What do i need?

marlowe January 23, 2005 12:00AM

Re: What do i need?

R. Scott Nusbaum - Farm Works Software January 23, 2005 12:00AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login