News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Re: Wrong avg cost in inventory supplies

Search Discussion Boards
April 02, 2018 04:23PM
Inventory costs are as of all time. So even if you set the working date to a certain date, that would not be the cost it uses when entering a farming operation, only the average cost of all time. So I suggest you set the working date to 12/31/2100 (twenty-one hundred). Then look at your inventory values, if still nothing then we can rule out anything is the future causing the issue. I would print the GL Detail report while still have the working date set to 12/31/2100.

Go to Accounting - GL - Accrual Reports - GL Detail Report. Change the start date to something in 2017 and end with that 12/31/2100 date (as default). From the options check the box to select specific detail items to print. From the right scroll through the Asset Inventory - supplies section and check box for supply account. Click Print. When the details window displays, double left click on the supply names with average cost issues. Once they are listed on right click OK. This report will tell you what has been going on with the supply. Farming operations - purchases - sales - adjustments everything. I would audit this report to see how it is calculating those average costs.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kathy Cline,
Trimble Ag Software Support
For fast replies email: TABS_Support@trimble.com
SubjectAuthorPosted

Wrong avg cost in inventory supplies

Becky NewellApril 02, 2018 12:50PM

Kathy ClineApril 02, 2018 04:23PM

Tom BlackstadApril 14, 2018 12:35PM

Kathy ClineApril 16, 2018 04:18PM

Becky NewellApril 02, 2018 03:05PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited