News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Re: Adding category of resale livestock

Search Discussion Boards
March 27, 2018 05:48PM
I've been playing with my program (made a "practice copy" of my project) and I'm not sure. Was it correct that under my resale group I set up the Raised Feedlot Cattle? I think I have to have that.

I had already combined one set of stockers + raised into a separate group in stockers and then transferred that group to feedlot. It looks like it's not possible to back that entry out as it was made in Nov of 2017. I thought I might be able to separate out the raised from the purchased that was already combined in a feedlot group and move the raised to the Raised Feedlot Cattle, so my head count would be correct and then I could allocate sales proceeds. When I try to do that my $$ amount is off on the Livestock inventory sheet, not the GL. Maybe I just need to learn from my mistakes and keep a pencil note for my accountant at the end of the year as to how much of the sale of that feedlot group was allotted to purchased and how much to raised.

I was able to transfer a lot of 100% raised cattle from the feedlot account to the raised feedlot account, played like I had a sale and it seemed to work fine.

I guess I'm also not exactly sure what you mean when you say input tab. That sounds silly but I'm just not sure. Sorry for my thick headed ness over this. MPW

I
SubjectAuthorPosted

Adding category of resale livestock

Mary Paul WilliamsMarch 27, 2018 08:21AM

Kathy ClineMarch 27, 2018 02:56PM

Mary Paul WilliamsMarch 27, 2018 05:48PM

Kathy ClineMarch 28, 2018 08:45AM

Mary Paul WilliamsMarch 29, 2018 03:52PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited