News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Re: Void Old Payroll check

Search Discussion Boards
January 09, 2018 10:19AM
You should contact your Tax Prepare or Accountant for sure, but you would simply clear that check in the Account Register and yes then make a journal entry to add that money back into the checking account and could offset to your Equity Account, but since you took this as a wage expense in 2015 - that is why you should double check what account they recommend to offset the journal entry to. By doing a Journal entry debiting the checking - it will show in the Account Register on the Deposit side - it should automatically place the X in the clear box, but I recommend you verify that items is also cleared so both the original check and this journal entry offset each other when doing the reconciliation.

Hope this makes sense.


Kathy Cline,
Trimble Ag Software Support
For fast replies email:

Void Old Payroll check

Becky NewellJanuary 08, 2018 04:33PM

Re: Void Old Payroll check

Kathy ClineJanuary 09, 2018 10:19AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited