News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Re: cash accounts

Search Discussion Boards
January 09, 2018 10:25AM
Yes you can make a journal entry to debit or credit your cash account - and then offset to your Equity Account.

1. Go to Accounting - General Ledger - Input Journal Entry
2. Enter the dollar amount of adjustment. Highlight the Cash account name receiving the change.
3. Click Debit to increase the balance or click Credit to reduce the Balance.
4. Enter the same dollar amount again.
5. Highlight the correct Equity Account (Owner name- Equity, if books are Proprietorship) or Select Retained Earnings - Unappropriated (if books are Corporation).
6. Click the Opposite button used in step 3.
7. Enter correct date and Memo description.
8. Record and Done.


Kathy Cline,
Trimble Ag Software Support
For fast replies email:

cash accounts

Phyllis OxleyJanuary 03, 2018 01:52PM

Re: cash accounts

Kathy ClineJanuary 09, 2018 10:25AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited