News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Re: Old Accounts Receivable

Search Discussion Boards
February 28, 2017 03:58PM
Sorry, I was out of the office and just getting the questions caught up. Yes you are correct, doing a ROA and entering a negative to the accounts the Rec is posting to is the correct answer. For any other user reading this post, you can always complete the ROA and deposit the money. Then go to the Accounting - GL - CASH Reports - Journal Entry report. Use Transaction Range and enter the starting number matching the ending number and click Print. This report will tell you what accounts this receivable is posting to. Then can print this report. Then void this deposit transaction. Then go back to the Record Income or Sales and make another ROA for same purchaser. Then from the same items sold, click on the Other Sales and Expense reductions and enter a negative for the dollar amount matching the printed report. Highlight the same account and click OK. Repeat if there were multiple accounts. Once done, the total sales will be zero. Enter the oldest date available in the open accounting year. Record and Done.


Kathy Cline,
Trimble Ag Software Support
For fast replies email:

Old Accounts Receivable

Becky NewellFebruary 23, 2017 03:18PM

Re: Old Accounts Receivable

Becky NewellFebruary 28, 2017 10:00AM

Re: Old Accounts Receivable

Kathy ClineFebruary 28, 2017 03:58PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited