October 27, 2016 09:42PM
Finally after 3 years of fighting to get yield info to come into farm works from an FMX i now need help entering the crop sales into farm works. The yield data was off some so i entered the total bushels and calculated over all fields as the monitor was off the same for the whole year. I let the crop stay in each field so when i go to enter a crop sale i went to the harvested crops tab and selected my crop and field location only problem is the first field i cut i have 1 scale ticket for and i am off by 29 bu with farm works saying i have 410 bu. to sell and i only had 381 bu to sell. In the past i have always done all fields to an off farm storage and just allocated each ticket to a set amount of fields but that is going to leave all my bushels in off farm storage. What is the proper way to go about entering this data?

Also is there any work being done to allow you to export just 1 farm from the fmx and import into farm works? It would be so nice to be able to import just 1 job at a time and not have to import the whole year all at 1 time. It seems like every other display can do this why cant farm works and trimble?
SubjectAuthorPosted

How to deal with soybean sales?

farmer319October 27, 2016 09:42PM

Re: How to deal with soybean sales?

LeslieOctober 29, 2016 07:52AM

KathyClineOctober 28, 2016 02:28PM

LeslieOctober 29, 2016 07:22AM

KathyClineOctober 31, 2016 07:46AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login