News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Re: Excel spreadsheet

Search Discussion Boards
February 18, 2016 12:04PM
Mary Paul,

Every Report we have in Farm Works can be exported as Text or CSV. You can follow these steps for the Trial Balance.

1. Click on the Accounting-GL- Accrual or Cash Report - Trial Balance.
2. Click the File Menu and select Export as Text.
3. When the Save window appears, select the desired location where the file will be saved.
4. Type a file name and click Save.
5. Open the Excel Program.
6. Select the File menu and Open. Change the File Type box to Text files (.prn,.txt, .csv)
7. Browse to saved file from step 3.
8. Highlight and click Open.
9. When the Text Import Wizard displays, place dot by Delimited and click Next.
10. You can leave the Tab box checked, but also check the Comma box for the Delimiter selections.
11. You should not have to change the column data format, so simply click the Finish button.

This is what you account would need to see your report.

Hopefully this is the preferred option.


Kathy Cline,
Trimble Ag Software Support
For fast replies email:

Excel spreadsheet

Mary Paul WilliamsFebruary 18, 2016 09:38AM

Re: Excel spreadsheet

Kathy ClineFebruary 18, 2016 12:04PM

Re: Excel spreadsheet

Mary Paul WilliamsFebruary 18, 2016 01:57PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited