News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Re: Inventory consumption discrepancy

Search Discussion Boards
January 12, 2016 04:20PM
Hello,

Field properties - 7 instances - all are marked as cash rent.

The job properties are dated 4/20/2014, 4/26/2014, and 5/5/2014. System year end date is 12/31/2014.

I meticulously reviewed the impacted jobs yesterday after reviewing a subsequent post on a similar topic. 5 of the 7 jobs contained two columns of supporting data. Of these 5, information from one of the two supporting columns did successfully post to the GL. In a copied file, I attempted to delete the affected columns, which I was able to do. I then attempted to select OK at the bottom of the farming window, but was notified that the item had previously been voided. The voiding note supports why it is not visible in the GL, yet it remains visible in the farming jobs list and rolls into the enterprise reports.

The action I took yesterday after submitting the previous post was to create a new job containing the same information visible in the "voided" jobs. While I was successful in addressing the errant inventory discrepancy and successful in posting information to the GL, the resulting jobs now are double accounted for in the enterprise reports.

With respect,
Chris
SubjectAuthorPosted

Inventory consumption discrepancy

ChrisJanuary 11, 2016 04:22PM

KathyClineJanuary 12, 2016 02:13PM

ChrisJanuary 12, 2016 04:20PM

KathyClineJanuary 12, 2016 07:54PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited