News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Re: adjust livestock

Search Discussion Boards
May 27, 2015 07:59PM
Negative Kathy,

It did change something though, as now I have an extra value added to the total besides the original value of these critters. Looking at the Accrual Trial Balance it added a line item value to the Cattle account dated today that states adjust inventories to current cost. So this did add in the feed and vet costs to the value of the critters.

The Properties window for this group appears to be correct. The enterprise statement for this group appears to track correctly with associated costs.

The costs appear to be all correct. The total value of these critters, cost + expenses is correct.

?? - What I am questioning is that I am not seeing a number of head in this group, or this group for that matter, showing up in the Adjust Livestock window. The group is listed when you deselect 'show only nonzero groups', but the group is a 0, with 0 weights.
All other reports say the cattle are there, but not in this window.

?? - I am wanting to adjust their weights so they are reflected in the enterprise statement and show feed conversions and weight gain costs.

In Stock, selecting this group, and if you have them individually identified, you select one of them and try to adjust the weight, the date is greyed out. (Weight tab/ animal/ Edit). I can adjust the weight, but will it be time sensative - as of today?
With past experience, adjusting weight in Stock does not integrate back into the Funds portion of Office in order to get the feed conversion numbers in the enterprise statement.

Therefore the weight needs to be adjusted in Office as well. So they need to first show up in the Adjust Livestock window.

Thanks for your time,

Mitch
SubjectAuthorPosted

adjust livestock

Mitch KonenMay 27, 2015 02:21PM

KathyClineMay 27, 2015 04:26PM

Mitch KonenMay 27, 2015 07:59PM

KathyClineMay 28, 2015 07:51AM

Mitch KonenMay 28, 2015 08:46AM

KathyClineMay 28, 2015 10:34AM

Mitch KonenMay 28, 2015 12:28PM

KathyClineMay 28, 2015 01:51PM

Mitch KonenMay 28, 2015 03:36PM

KathyClineMay 28, 2015 03:45PM

Mitch KonenMay 28, 2015 03:50PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited