News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Accounting Question

Search Discussion Boards
January 19, 2015 08:15AM
I need to make an entry where I:

Debit Bank (Cash)
Debit Depreciation Reserve
Credit Land Asset
Credit Building Asset
Credit profit (long term capital gain)

Since I cannot post entries directly to depreciation or asset accounts, I am not sure how to do this.

And, unfortunately, I do need an answer today if possible. Thank you.

Accounting Question

Shirley MaschoffJanuary 19, 2015 08:15AM

Re: Accounting Question

Kathy ClineJanuary 19, 2015 04:31PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited