News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Nonresident Alien

Search Discussion Boards
July 18, 2014 05:12PM
We have an intern from a foreign country. They have a J-1 (Student Visa). I must add a charge for Non Resident Alien. See IRS Publication 15 Circular E and Publication 515 Withholding of Tax on Nonresident Aliens and Foreign Entities and Internal Revenue Bulleting (IRB) 2005-46, Nov. 14, 2005

How do I put this into payroll in Farmworks?

Nonresident Alien

Joan MaxwellJuly 18, 2014 05:12PM

Re: Nonresident Alien

Kathy ClineJuly 21, 2014 10:46AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited