News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

correct undeposited cash receipts

Search Discussion Boards
July 08, 2014 06:16AM
Is there a way I can void an undeposited cash receipt from a previously closed year? It was actually an accidental double entry and somehow I missed this when closing the year and I'm tired of it showing up as a deposit slip option all the time. When I go to the Trial Balance it shows as a balance forward without an option to select.

correct undeposited cash receipts

Chad IngelsJuly 08, 2014 06:16AM

Re: correct undeposited cash receipts

Kathy ClineJuly 09, 2014 08:43AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited