News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

April 25, 2014 11:02AM
Scott, I am constantly emailing reports to partners, banker, and accountant. How many steps does it take you to do this? I guess I am looking for easier and faster ways to send reports, one click, send to email? I t would be nice to have a fully functional windows program and join the 21st century, have been patiently waiting for many years for this to happen. When?

Example, send a balance sheet to banker, how many steps? All you can do is print, then convert to pdf, then email, what a pain. How about a general ledger detail report, not much you can do with it? export it to a disk file? 3 steps later you could email it?

Wish list:

One click email
Fully functional windows program, (multiple windows open at any given time, scrolling, save as option,text, csv,pdf, etc) copy, paste,send to, all reports not just some. When paying a bill (payment and purchases screen is open you can not do anything else) it would be nice to open another window in program without having to close window , find info needed to pay bill, then reopen payment window and start over.

I guess I am frustrated, that Farm Works (trimble) wouldn't spend some more resources in these areas (fully functional windows program) than some of the other areas where they seem to be going ie connected farm.

If you look at number of post created in discussion boards it looks like accounting, not technology still leads in number of questions.

Just my 2cents.

Thanks! Mike
SubjectAuthorPosted

When?

dirtclodApril 22, 2014 06:45PM

Re: When?

Scott NusbaumApril 23, 2014 07:14AM

Re: When?

dirtclodApril 25, 2014 11:02AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited