News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Misc Balance Forwards from 2011?

Search Discussion Boards
February 27, 2013 07:43PM
I have been trying to get all information printed off for taxes for 2012 for the last 2 weeks and the more i use this software and the more i have to call and get help the less and less i even want to use this worthless software. Tech support is lax at best you must be on the "support plan" or you cant get an answer well i think that $300 for 1 year of support is like asking top dollar for trash. If you call after hours ( I work full time away from home) you get well...... i cant help you but you can call in the morning and someone can help you. Well when you are paying $300 for help and that is what you get that does not float in this boat! If i could find a comparable software i would jump ship as quickly as i could this software seems to be a joke the longer i use it and i have heard this from numerous people in my area. Now to the question at hand. I have been trying to print off purchases reports and keep getting 3 Venders that are stating a Balance Forward. These transactions seem to be from 2011 but in my 2011 reports there is nothing. I called in today waited 25 min to talk to someone on my lunch break well once again you must be on our support plan to be able to help you but if you go to Accounting - Gen Led - Accrual - Trial Balance - Click on the yellow folder to the left of your account - Click back to where it says Balance Forward - Click on File - change the Balance Forward to a prior date to see what makes up that balance. I have tried this and the accounts i want to change the dates on will not let me. If there is any one willing to help on this it would be much appreciated. if not i guess i will just have to continue my search for a farm software this is worth using.
thanks
Sam
SubjectAuthorPosted

Misc Balance Forwards from 2011?

farmer319February 27, 2013 07:43PM

Re: Misc Balance Forwards from 2011?

KathyClineFebruary 28, 2013 01:29PM

Re: Misc Balance Forwards from 2011?

Mitch KonenFebruary 27, 2013 10:30PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited