News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Print Cut off on Left side

Search Discussion Boards
March 02, 2012 09:22AM
Hi,
I Printed out a Depriciation Schedule and it seams to be moved a little too fahr to the Right Cutting off about 3 lettters on the left Margin. Is there an Adjustment to do Some Where? It seams to depend on Printer I Use, when printing to Nitro PDF with Letter Size its OK but Completely to Left, When Pringing to HP Inkjet with Letter Size it moves more to Left Cutting off Caracters. It is that way on the Preview page not just the Actual Print out. It happened Before in Other Reports as Well since about the last Update.

I Have a Request for the Field Reports (may also Apply to Others), Repeat the Field name on the Next page. For example Printing out, a Seed use Report by Field will show the list of Fields with the Different Seed used & dates seeded under the Heading, but on the next page it will just continue the list without showing what field its for so I find myself flipping back and Fourth to see what field its continued from, or wrighting it by hand witch does not look very professional. Same Goes for Headings in Enterprice Reports.

Thanks and have a Great Day

JD
SubjectAuthorPosted

Print Cut off on Left side

Jurg DeringerMarch 02, 2012 09:22AM

Re: Print Cut off on Left side

KathyClineMarch 02, 2012 01:49PM

KathyClineMarch 02, 2012 01:34PM

Jurg DeringerMarch 02, 2012 02:55PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited