News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Re: updated version/ storage cost

Search Discussion Boards
July 25, 2011 09:40PM
I understand the accounting adjustment you made. This will result in two forms of storage cost in the crop enterprises for 2010. These enterprises already have storage cost applied to them, and when the update was installed it created the crop marketing enterprises. Now addition crop sales made from those enterprises have to have storage costs applied thru crop marketing enterprises. How do I determine a value to charge thru the marketing enterprises in addition to the cost already charged?.

How do I track structure expenses over the past years when the enterprises effectively has no way to asign costs to them or keep track of bushels stored?

It appears the update has no way to assign the cost to build bins to any enterprises and track bushels stored in them. And it basically has no way of relating expenses thru to years to a structure. Or no way to track or compair storage cost from pior years to future years.

The other information we lost with the new version is Profit/Loss on Commodity Sold on specific field enterprises. We can find what the profit/loss on a crop by year but not on individual fields or even split it by owned compaired to rented ground.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2011 06:33AM by Ed Wolfer.
SubjectAuthorPosted

updated version/ storage cost

Ed WolferJuly 21, 2011 07:53PM

KathyClineJuly 22, 2011 08:10AM

Ed WolferJuly 22, 2011 07:47PM

KathyClineJuly 25, 2011 11:46AM

Ed WolferJuly 25, 2011 09:40PM

Re: updated version/ storage cost;still screwed up

Ed WolferJuly 26, 2011 07:32PM

Mitch KonenJuly 28, 2011 12:41PM

KathyClineJuly 27, 2011 07:57AM

KathyClineJuly 26, 2011 04:59PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited