News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

Employee Allocations

Search Discussion Boards
August 17, 2009 08:58PM
I am allocating employee (wage expenses) that aren't related to any single farming action to different pieces of equipment (heavy equipment, property maitenance, etc.) which I will use to farm all the crop enterprises at some point. To do this I first do all the farming jobs the employee does, 2nd I allocate the remaining hours to a structure called employee alocations. 3rd I print the employee enterprise report for the week. 4th I un-allocate the dollars on the employee report from the structure. 5th I then allocate the dollars to the correct equipment. It works well except for the fact that the amounts for farming actions or allocations to structure are not at the same hourly amount as the average dollar amount for total inputs. For example for one employee the average amout per hour for total inputs was $13.974, but the average amount charged for farming actions was $13.224.

The goal was to have each employee allocated totally either by farming actions or allocations. Why doesn't the dollar amount zero when I zero the hours?

Gary
SubjectAuthorPosted

Employee Allocations

Gary ColesAugust 17, 2009 08:58PM

Re: Employee Allocations

KathyClineAugust 20, 2009 10:06AM

KathyClineAugust 19, 2009 08:28AM

Gary ColesAugust 20, 2009 08:11AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited