News Office Field Order Support Contact Us

printing problem

Search Discussion Boards
February 16, 2009 12:25AM
From the General Ledger Detail Report (Cash Method), I'm trying to print a number of detailed accounts and am having a problem. For example, when I select the Crop Insurance and Inventory Supply Sales accounts separately, they display the correct amounts, but when I print them at the same time all the Crop Ins. amounts are moved into the Supply Sales account. The same thing happens when I print the Crop Insurance, Hauling and Dividend accounts separately, they all print out with the correct amounts, but if I print all 3 at the same time, the Dividend amounts are moved into the Hauling account. I checked the expense accounts and the same situation exists there with many different account combinations have the same problem. I'm printing out certain detailed accounts for my accountant, but instead of having the accounts on 1 page, I have to print each account on separate pages to get the correct amount for each account. Any ideas? I did have my file in your office about a month ago to fix a harvest problem, could that have something to do with this problem?

Thanks,
Pat Freese

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2009 06:37AM by pdfreese.
SubjectAuthorPosted

printing problem

pdfreeseFebruary 16, 2009 12:25AM

Re: printing problem

KathyClineFebruary 16, 2009 11:28AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Copyright 2009, Trimble Navigation Limited